Globalization and rapid technological change, as well as the emergence of networked technologies – have significantly disrupted the traditional structure of business organisations. Society faces many complex interconnected problems in too many spheres and across too many jurisdictions and cultures. In the last years, with the support of our clients, we have integrated forward-thinking legal and design concepts in identifying and managing the legal risks that could arise from innovative technologies and business models. Our primary focus is on fostering teamwork, achieving desired results, producing opportunities, and anticipating difficulties before they occur within our clients’ business.
After gaining experience working closely with leading IT&C companies, we have developed business strategies and expertise to assist organizations in the information technology and telecommunications sectors in being at the forefront of technical advancements and delivering innovative products and services.
We provide advice on a wide range of topics:
- Project agreements (ERP system implementation, IT service outsourcing, hosting agreements);
- Software agreements (license renewals, maintenance, distribution, and escrow, SaaS and cloud computing agreements);
- Hardware agreements (purchase, lease, maintenance, development, and distribution)
- Data protection law and IT security and compliance (data protection manuals, data protection procedures);
- Judicial enforcement (cases involving IT project failures);
- Advice on IT service contract awards through public tendering.
If you are seeking professional support in the field of IT or electronic communications, our dedicated attorneys can meet your needs. Get in touch with us to discuss how we can help.