A major transformation has occurred within the financial services sector in the past decade, creating a landscape that is more accessible, more diversified, and more innovative. Regulators are hotly debating the prospects of FinTech companies disrupting traditional financial institutions or coexisting with them.
Blockchain, cryptocurrency, crowdfunding, robo-advice, chatbots, and other names are all representations of the significance of the technology trend, which is associated with the so-called FinTech industry.
We cover a wide range of topics, including:
- Corporate and commercial: We can help you develop business-centric strategies, and build up arrangements to solve challenges, form partnerships, and conclude deals swiftly (e.g., managing corporate structuring, supporting fundraising, and related transactions, revising simple agreements for future tokens as well as revising and drafting a variety of SaaS, market data agreements, cloud service agreements).
- General compliance and risk management: We monitor the emerging digital assets and cryptocurrency legislation, so we can provide you with guidance advising on regulatory developments and any potential associated risks. Also, we can assist you in the development of KYC&AML policies, implementation of compliance standards, level, rules, and processes at European level, as well as program administration.
- Regulatory governance: Our efforts cover all forms of legal challenges relating to regulatory and governance financial-concerns, such as internal governance, market behavior, prudential standards, reporting, and other regulatory issues.
- Financial services and licensing processes: Having an extensive comprehension of the regulatory landscape of financial instruments (i.e., securities, commodities, derivatives), as well as trading, we can assist you in developing and ensuring product compliance with applicable normative acts.
- Providing legal assistance for individuals working in the FinTech space: on subjects related to legal forms for businesses, employment and tax issues, and consumer protection laws.
Whether you are already a presence in the digital world or you are interested in taking the leap, our dedicated attorneys can meet your needs. Get in touch with us to discuss how we can help.