We understand that, in practice, compliance with procurement law can raise difficult questions. Our team is dedicated to ensuring a compliant commercial process for our clients, by providing rapid and meaningful advice in procurement-related aspects.
Our lawyers have gained meaningful expertise by working with both bidders and public authorities, preparing tender documents, and tender guides, advising clients on compliance with procurement regulations and representing them in procurement disputes.
Our advice includes:
- Public procurement monitoring;
- Consultancy on compliance with the award documentation;
- Assistance during the preparation of tenders;
- Assistance during the implementation of public procurement contracts;
- Representation in procurement challenges (administrative and litigation procedures).
If you are seeking professional support in the field of public procurement, our dedicated attorneys can meet your needs. Get in touch with us to discuss how we can help.