Our team has extensive experience in all areas of corporate and commercial law, and we successfully guided clients through the process of starting their businesses to providing support on a day-to-day basis.
We assist clients in a wide range of corporate and commercial aspects, including:
- Incorporation, restructuring and dissolution of companies;
- Obtaining the necessary permits, and authorizations;
- Preparing corporate documents such as minutes of general meetings of shareholders, and shareholders’ agreements;
- Negotiation, conclusion and execution of commercial contracts;
- Corporate and commercial disputes;
- Transformations, spin-offs and mergers.
Our lawyers can also assist in the in the performance of specialised audits in the form of due diligence, to adequately assess the risks and opportunities regarding transactions prior to their execution.
Whether you are an investor thinking about starting a business or a company seeking support in its current activity, our dedicated attorneys can meet your needs. Get in touch with us to discuss how we can help.